Brewer stand set 4 cups
This Coffee Brewer Stand Set is perfect for the coffee connoisseur and those who like to enjoy the richness of their coffee made in a relaxed, slow style. Made in collaboration with Japanese craftsmen. This hand dripped style of coffee making is central to Japanese coffee culture. The ritual of the slow hand dripped pour is like a meditation. It was designed to bring you the joy of a slow, relaxing passage of time and a deeper, fuller coffee experience.
The set includes a dripper, a dripper holder, a wood and brass stand, and a 450 ml glass jug.
The stainless steel dripper is self-filtering, so you don’t have to produce paper waste or keep up a paper filter supply. The filter allows the coffee’s natural oils to enter your cup, encouraging a syrupy body, a full flavor, and rich aromas.
Quick Kinto Dripper Instructions:
- Grind 25g of coffee at a medium setting and place in the dripper.
- Saturate the grounds with 50 ml of hot water, then rest for 30 seconds.
- Slowly pour 365 ml of hot water over the grounds in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
When you’re finished brewing, place the dripper on its holder to avoid unwanted drips and splashes.
The stand features a wooden base and brass arm. The arm’s height can be adjusted to suit any mug, jug, or server and looks incredible. The included glass jug is made with tempered glass and can hold up to 700 ml of coffee.
The glass jug is microwave and dishwasher safe, The filter is dishwasher safe
- W165 x D130 x H250 mm
- Capacity: 700ml
- Stand: 16.5 x 13 x 25 cm - Brass, Walnut
- Filter: 12 × 9 cm - Stainless Steel (plating processing)
- Brewer: 12 × 9.5 cm - Heat Resistant Glass
- Server: 8 × 14 × 11 cm - Heat Resistant Glass
- Holder: 8 × 6 cm - Heat Resistant Glass
- Brewer, Server, Holder - microwave / diswasher safe